In this rising star suburb of Cannon Hill, a hotspot location where investors are keen to grab some prime real estate, this charming 1950s double-brick house offers opportunities for instant and long-term rewards.
Here you’ll find:
– Two lots across 607sqm – 1 x 405sqm with street frontage plus 1 x 202sqm at the rear – keep one and perhaps sell the other! Keep both then renovate and extend with plenty of garden or pool space! Or knock down and build your dream home from scratch! (STCA)
– City glimpses from the rear elevated garden – capitalise with a Cape Cod-style reno!
– Split-level house; 2 levels connected by charming Art-Deco style staircase.
– Original features such as classic, shabby chic French Doors, high ceilings, striking timber floorboards, pendant lights and ceiling cornices.
– Double brick construction, perfect climate controller – stay cooler in summer; warmer in winter and save $$
– Excellent schools nearby. Within the catchment area for Balmoral State High School and Cannon Hill State School. Plus, 500m to St Oliver Plunkett Catholic Primary School and 5km to Anglican Church Grammar School.
– Public transport handy. Walk to Morningside and Cannon Hill Train Stations. Bus stops around the corner.
– Shops, cafes and parks at your doorstep. Seven Hills Bushland Reserve across the road, Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza 2 minutes down the road, cafes dotted everywhere.
With a scarcity of properties like this on the market right now, this home represents excellent value and will be snapped up quickly.