Be allured by this chic, renovated townhouse with expansive and beautifully landscaped wrap-around garden and terrace – perfect for summer entertaining.
Behind the walls of your north-facing garden by day the dappled sun will promise you a healthy herb patch and multiple chill-out spaces; by night the garden walls will light up and enchant you.
Positioned in the most private and highly sought after north-west corner of the complex, this premium townhouse adjoins a popular tree-lined creek and bikeway. Use your side entrance gate for direct access and easy guest parking via Childers Street.
From this north-facing townhouse, which closely borders popular Wavell Heights, you’ll enjoy the security of being part of a community, yet with the privacy, independence and garden space of a house. No need to sacrifice your passion for gardening when moving in here, you can have it all… including a great lock-and-leave, low maintenance investment!
In this lush green pocket you’ll discover why popular Kedron, less than 9km from the Brisbane CBD, now belongs in the list of Brisbane’s top suburbs to live in (and invest in).
- Set on the largest lot (252sqm) and most private position in the complex! (Many of its neighbours' lots are almost half the size.)
- Only one common wall
- All solid brick construction, translating to a cooler summer and warmer winter. Also potentially meaning lower energy bills!
- Dual gate entry; choose your entrance... Childers Street or Colac Street
- North-facing aspect
- Landscaped gardens with LED lighting designed into garden walls
- Study nook completely built-in, perfect to work from home
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen
- Multi-head split-system air-conditioning unit – both levels
- Built-in European-style laundry
- Generously-sized bedrooms; both with adjoining bathrooms
- Bedroom one offers two built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom two flows to balcony with tree-lined creek-way outlook
- Lock-up single garage with storage space, directly accessible
- Resort-style pool, tennis court and bbq facilities in complex
- Direct and easy access to Kedron Brook Bikeway via Childers Street
- Dog-off-leash park nearby; several beautiful parks a short walk away
- Close to excellent schools – 100m to Wavell State High School; 750m to Kedron State School; 1.6km to Wavell Heights State School.
- Prince Charles Hospital; Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital 2.2km
- Airport Link M7 entry nearby with fast access to the CBD and south
- Bus to CBD less than 500m away; Brisbane Airport just 15 min drive
- Westfield Chermside just 2km away
- Plenty of great restaurants, bars, cafes and shops in nearby hubs
Given this townhouse's generous lot size; doubling most of its neighbours' lots, this unique property won't last long. It's the perfect point between a house and a unit!
Admin fund: $2,223.40 pa.
Sinking fund: $1,018.08 pa.
Insurance: $273.26 pa.
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)