Welcome home to Grandma’s house in this investor hotspot less than 9km to the Brisbane CBD and a short walk to Stafford Shopping Centre!
This gorgeous post-war cottage with two living spaces and a divine rear garden is looking for a new owner to take it to another league, in a street where high-end renovations are rapidly under way and a pocket that’s highly sought after by investors and homeowners.
This is your blank canvas, awaiting your signature renovation, and your prime opportunity to step into an area undergoing major renewal, increasing popularity and riding the wave of price growth.
This rare opportunity offers:
– A beautiful, fully fenced, 539sqm block with elevation plus established lime and paw-paw trees
– Plenty of garden space plus rainwater tank, perfect for an extension or rear deck
– Beautiful timber floorboards waiting to be revealed, instant value adder!
– Two living spaces; perhaps convert one space to a 4th bedroom
– Good climate control; air-conditioning in both living areas and fans throughout
– Flexible floor plan, easy to modify for a first-time renovator
– Original features, such as classic window casements, French doors, high ceilings and light fixtures.
– Great schools nearby. Within the catchment area for Stafford State School and Everton Park State High School. Plus, just 2km to Padua College and Queen of Apostles Catholic Primary School.
– Transport. Walk to the bus along Stafford Road or easily hop onto the Airport Link M7 to head north or south to the Brisbane CBD.
– Sporting amenities galore. Squash, skate and cricket amenities nearby. Plenty of parks and bikeways to choose from.
This is your opportunity to create a beautiful home or great investment. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to inspect the property this Saturday!