This elegant, fully renovated Ashgrovian perched high on one of Ashgrove’s ridges, has been meticulously designed across two sprawling levels and a spacious, level 607sqm block.
Here you’ll find many unique spaces to unwind – indoor and out. Breathe in the fresh forest scents from the rear deck or landscaped native backyard, where a seamless connection exists to Mount Coot-tha Forest and its bike and hike trails. Or perhaps soak up the city lights and sweeping Ashgrove vistas from the breezy front deck… you choose.
– Dual-living with great investment return or ample space for guests and entertaining
– Beautiful flowing floor plan, natural light and glimpses of green trees throughout
– 2 deluxe kitchens – 1 on each level. The expansive kitchen upstairs is striking with its liquorice granite benchtops and European appliances including the generously-sized 5-gas burner stove and electric oven. In the downstairs kitchen you’ll find a lighter palette of honeycomb in the stone benchtops.
– Plush home office
– An expansive master bedroom and parents’ retreat with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– 3-car garage and workshop; ample space for the boat, caravan or camper trailer
– Multiple living and dining spaces – indoor and outdoor
– Fully fenced and landscaped native gardens with charming cubby house and dedicated space for yoga and afternoon drinks. Watch the birdlife, including King Parrots, come to play intermittently throughout the day. Marvel at the effect the changing light has on the forest behind. You’re in your natural element here.
– Soak up the city lights from the breezy front deck – views never to be built out
– Walk to parks, cafés, bowls club, sporting reserves and public transport
– Within the Ashgrove State School catchment area
The attention to detail in this renovation is remarkable. While the original character of this home is celebrated – look up at the ornate plaster ceilings and cornices, original light fixtures, window casements, then to the master bay window and French doors. Much of the renovation reveals an almost entirely new build. This includes the electrical wiring and power box, and cyclone-standard double-insulated roof, which means excellent climate control through all seasons.
It’s not often that a spacious, sophisticated and quality home in Ashgrove becomes available with such a dreamy backyard that extends into Mount Coot-tha Forest PLUS city views. This unique property has it all. Don’t miss out on an open home inspection this Friday or Saturday!
Built in Robes