Nestled in a tightly held pocket in the foothills of beautiful Taylor Range, this exquisite, low-maintenance, modern home offers relaxed open-plan living. It’s the perfect pad to lock and leave for travel addicts or executive lifestyles, and great space for those who prefer to potter around home and enjoy the local, thriving community.
It’s also positioned south-facing, on a tranquil and very private street with beautiful parkland in front. What could be better?
– Solid brick home, constructed in 2000
– 2 separate internal living spaces
– Luminous open-plan, terracotta-tiled kitchen and living room with
appliances adapted to access from standing height
– 3 comfortably-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master with ensuite and Juliet balcony with park views
– Set over two spacious levels; 168sqm internal floor space
– Air-con in living space
– Security screens throughout
– Fully fenced – back and sides
– Double remote garage; fully secure and offering a drive-through option
to courtyard with plenty of extra space for caravan or camper-trailer
– Separate laundry with direct access to garage
– Immaculate, manicured gardens out front; paved courtyard out back
– Easy access to bus, health and racquet club, pathways to schools and shops
– Within Hilder Road State School and The Gap State High School catchments
– Walk to weekly Farmers’ Markets
Very rarely does such a high calibre property on a low-maintenance 336sqm block become available.
Great property to downsize into, as a clever investment or as a brilliant alternative to a grueling renovation – because there’s very little improvement to make here!
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)