It’s not often that a uniquely-designed and spacious one-level, 5-bedroom, 1970s home comes onto the market with genuine opportunity for dual living. Also with value-adding opportunity to customise and adapt it to your own style and needs. It’s ready to comfortably live in now, and improve as it suits.
Sprawling across a very generous 690sqm, in a quiet cul-de-sac location, you’ll enter this beautiful home through grand and solid, timber double doors, into an entrance lobby that branches off to three wings.
To the left of the entrance you’ll step down into the north-facing spacious living room with high ceilings and chic, cool stone floors. The light in here is extraordinary, partly due to the floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors, which open seamlessly out to the garden patio and expansive wrap-around garden. The indoor-outdoor connection is maximised here and is visible from all corners of the house.
The vegie and herb patch is all set up for fresh summer salads, the cubby house is awaiting a tea party, and the beautifully level garden is ideal for a future pool. It’s the perfect space to enjoy long summer days and nights, perfect for all ages.
Back inside, through the custom-designed and built kitchen with granite benchtop and Miele appliances, you’ll step back into the main lobby, beside where you’ll find the main bathroom, laundry and built-in study nook.
The second wing offers a king-sized master bedroom, then leads into an impressively oversized ensuite with spa bath, vanity, toilet and even a bidet! Glass sliding doors open out to a private garden, which could be converted into a European-style courtyard with fountain, or a Japanese-influenced garden with aesthetic and philosophical design… you choose! This entrance also offers the opportunity for a separate outdoor space and side entrance for a dual-living situation. Perfect for the ageing parents, for visiting family, or as a dual income.
Back to the main lobby past bedroom two, and off to the third wing, which offers three bedrooms plus a study. This home offers an excellent opportunity for someone with great vision to take it to the next level of luxe living – the bones and structure is all here, it’s just the cosmetics and perhaps some minor internal reconfiguration to suit your needs… or enjoy it as it is! Best part is you can comfortably move in now and think about that later.
- One-level, brick home on 690sqm, fully fenced and level block
- 5 spacious, carpeted bedrooms with built-ins and fans – 3 with air-conditioning
- Side access to master wing via ensuite – ideal entry option for dual living or studio
- Study or office, plus separate built-in study nook or creative art zone
- 2 bathrooms – both with shower and bath; the oversized master ensuite includes spa bath and bidet.
- Indoor-outdoor living connected by floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Living room with high ceilings, stone floors, and air-conditioning throughout
- Kitchen custom-designed and built with granite benchtops and Miele electric appliances
- Outdoor patio, perfect for entertaining with family and friends
- Secure, gated front entry
- 2-car carport
- 2000-litre water tank
- Accessible to the Brisbane CBD, just 10km or 15 min. away
- Walk to great schools, parks, hiking and biking tracks, public transport, shops, cafes, soccer and golf club
- 1-minute walk to the closest 381 bus with direct and frequent transfers to the Brisbane CBD
- 10-minute walk to Payne Road Primary School; 8 minutes to popular Paten Park
- 15-minute walk to The Gap Shopping Village and The Gap State High School
A unique property like this in The Gap is scarce and will be in great demand, so don’t miss the opportunity to buy it before Christmas!
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)