Renovate or Detonate (STCA), which one will it be?
Do you have the creative vision to see beauty and profit beyond clutter and age? Then here is your opportunity of a lifetime to snap up this expansive post-war house on a generous 650sqm corner block with lush green backdrop... in one of Brisbane's greenest and most desirable suburbs!
Here you’re in the foothills of Mount Coot-tha, surrounded by glorious parks, creeks and bikeways... yet so close to the city!
Create your dream home here… or a dual-living investment. There's plenty of space here for a detached office, artist workshop or gallery, granny flat (STCA) or pool and pool house! PLUS potential for dual access via Simpsons and Burnham Road.
The location is incredible here. In addition to the green and leafy aspect at every turn, you’re in the heart of the Bardon action!
Take your pick of cafes in either direction no more than 400m away! A popular second-hand bookshop is an easy stroll around the corner.
You have a great choice of schools here. Just a short stretch across the bridge is the reputable Bardon State School, and in the other direction is the popular Bardon Community Kindy and expansive Bowman Park. Prestigious Stuartholme School is just up the hill and St Josephs Catholic Primary School is a short walk around the corner.
Tucked around the corner is the private Karalee Country Club for tennis and a splash, while open to the public are plenty of tracks up into Mount Coot-tha! This place is glorious!
The house offers:
– Flexible floor plan eagerly awaiting a renovator with creative vision to transform it!
– 5 bedrooms (3 larger rooms with built-ins; 2 single bedrooms/studies)
– 1 bathroom and separate toilet upstairs; laundry and 2nd toilet downstairs
– Large ’80s-style kitchen with gas stove/oven
– Massive original-style shed to the rear, accessible via driveway off Simpsons Road – perfect for reworking into a home office, artist workshop, pool house or even a granny flat (STCA)!
– Scope to raise the house and build under
– Rainwater tank
Offering a generous block size in the heart of Bardon, plus a large house to renovate or demolish, this rough diamond will be very popular, as there aren’t any other opportunities like it! So move swiftly and book in your private inspection!
Built in Robes