If you're keen to buy a sophisticated inner north Brisbane home or investment with great cash flow potential, style, comfort and easy access to the Brisbane CBD, bikeways, major hospitals and walk to public transport, then this property should be on your inspection shortlist.
At less than 7km north of the Brisbane CBD, from this beautifully renovated unit. embrace Gordon Park's leafy, wide streets lined with charming Queenslander homes.
Positioned in one of the suburb's most sought-after neighbourhoods, from this top-floor unit you'll enjoy city glimpses, beautiful breezes and vistas sweeping over Poincianas and mango trees towards the steeples of historic Kedron Park Hotel.
You'll relish the easy, flat walk around the corner along Thistle Street towards the bus terminal on Lutwyche Road or Kedron Brook bikeway. Stop along the way for a coffee at ‘Marche du Macaron' or ‘Mistress of Spice'. OR, if you're heading north via the Airport Link, it's an easy connection via Richmond Street to Stafford Road, where you can stop for a coffee at the lovely ‘Cocoa and Cream'. Lutwyche City Shopping Centre, currently undergoing a facelift, is also nearby. It's a very stylish, accessible and immensely popular neighbourhood to live in!
- North-facing kitchen and living area
- Natural breezes and great cross-ventilation
- Top floor position allows city glimpses from bedroom 1, 2 and bathroom
- Beautifully renovated with high ceilings and charming character cornices in living - a salute to the neighbourhood's heritage
- 78sqm of stylish and fully renovated indoor-outdoor top-floor living
- 2 bedrooms - 1 Queen size and 1 double size
- Built-in wardrobes and fans in bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Open-plan, brand new kitchen with stone benchtop and new dishwasher, rangehood, electric oven and stovetop
- Dining area flows off kitchen
- Built-in study nook and living room wall unit
- Living room opens to balcony with sweeping green vistas
- Bedroom 1 steps out to a private second balcony with city glimpses
- Updated electrical powerboard
- Massive 1.5-car garage and laundry below with ample storage space
- Positioned in a six-unit well-maintained 1970s block
- Great proximity - just 7km to the CBD, short walk or ride to cafes, bus, bikeway, Airport Link, parks, hospitals and Lutwyche City Shopping Centre
- In highly sought-after school catchment area - Wooloowin State School and Kedron State High School
- Perfect as a home, short-term (AirBnB) or long-term rental, or SMSF investment
- Currently renting for $380 pw
Low body corporate levies:
Admin fund: $333 per quarter
Sinking fund contribution: $250 per quarter