Get ready for endless green, leafy vistas and potential development opportunities from this north-south facing 1,117sqm block, close to the Ashgrove border of The Gap and just 8km from the Brisbane CBD.
Put on your creative cap here because given this property is positioned less than 200m from a shopping and commercial hub, potential to build multiple executive, small-lot low-maintenance houses (STCA) facing the Ashgrove Golf Course and beautiful Taylor Range could be considered. Or simply renovate the existing house and potentially build another behind (STCA). So many ideas to explore from this beautiful block.
Imagine the lifestyle... wheeling the golf buggy only 100m to the first hole from home, followed by a drink and a meal at the Golf Club.
Then across the road to the gym or artisan wine shop, down to the Walton Bridge Park for some tai chi or picnic playtime, or across to The Gap Village Shopping Centre for a coffee, lunch, massage or some shopping. It's all within a short walk!
The bus stop is also nearby, with buses running frequently for an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD, or, take the bike path that runs behind the Golf Course – an easy ride to popular Marist College and Mount St Michael's College.
This 1950s 3-bedroom post-war house sits south-facing on the street-front of this large, dreamy block, with driveway down the side and garage underneath. PLUS, you'll find a bonus 'shed' with polished timber floors, ideal art studio or home office.
The house offers potential to make some cosmetic enhancements and improvements then land bank OR detonate and replace with a new build. So here you have a house to rent out or live in, with the added bonus of development potential, now or later. This property has it all. You'll love settling onto your rear balcony and watching the light dapple across the landscape, casting off an incredibly diverse spectrum of colour and infinite shades of green.
* 1117sqm block with approx. 18.4m frontage in Res A zone, within 200m of a commercial hub
* 3 bedrooms – 2 queen-sized and 1 single
* 1 bathroom with dual vanity, separate toilet and shower/bath
* Kitchen with solid timber cabinets and benches, expansive walk-in pantry, dish-drawer dishwasher, electric stove and oven, adapted bar fridge, and skylight
* 2-car garage and carport underneath, also ample storage space, toilet, laundry and workshop or study – all completely separate and enclosed
* BONUS 'shed' out the back, ideal for use as an art studio or separate office
* Polished timber floorboards and fans throughout
* Outdoor entertaining on the rear balcony, which looks out to the beautiful Taylor Range and Ashgrove Golf Course.
* Within the much-prized catchment for The Gap State High School
* Perfect as a home or investment – or both!
So, what are you waiting for? Don't delay or you'll miss out!
Built in Robes