Not often does an opportunity like this come along in such a desirable location just 4 stations and 7km to Brisbane Central. Here is a development block to land bank for later with good rental yields now and continued strong demand from tenants for this rental pricepoint. Introducing 13 Hamley Street, Wooloowin.
Here are the details:
* 809sqm LMR2 block; north-facing
* Positioned on a leafy Wooloowin street with a mix of character homes and modern builds
* Features a 1970s strata-titled block of 4 tenanted units
* 4 x 2-bed, 1-bath units – 2 low-set at front + 2 high-set at rear (all 4 virtually identical in layout)
* Beautiful timber floors in each; brick veneer and tile exterior
* Rear two highset units with step-out timber deck; front two units with step-out porch
* 4-car carport at rear with enclosed communal laundry
* Gas hot water system + separately metered water
* Fully tenanted – mostly long-term tenants
* Great rental income of $1,195 per week
* Within 400m to Wooloowin Train Station
* Within 800m to Eagle Junction Primary School; 950m to Clayfield College. In Kedron State High School catchment. Just minutes to the Brisbane Airport and the M7 Airport Link.
* Beautiful parks, bikeways, cafes and shops nearby
This unique opportunity won't be around long, as a large number of investors currently search for safe harbour investments that offer multiple opportunities and flexibility. Don't let this be the opportunity that slips away!
Contact Nicole Navarro ASAP with your expression of interest and to book in your private inspection.
Hot Water Gas