Welcome to this luxe NEW three-level, boutique townhome, the perfect low-maintenance alternative to a spacious house in The Gap, and it's available now!
** Please pre-register your attendance for the scheduled inspection.
Here you’re positioned on the doorstep to a multitude of walking and biking trails at nearby Mt Coot-tha, Brisbane Forest Park and local creekways. And you can paddle to your heart’s content on the expansive Enoggera Reservoir nearby. The natural beauty is bountiful here, at less than 10km to the Brisbane CBD.
This townhome, just 12 months old, in the very popular 'Hive' development, offers one of the largest floor plans in the complex and is located in a superior position – on a corner block with only one shared wall. Due to its unique corner block position, furthest from the road and on the closest side to the forested reserve area of the Enoggera Creekway, this particular townhome has been sensitively designed to capture the various green elements of nature from many viewpoints. It's so quiet here!
This unique position also means you have the benefits of feeling like you’re living in the privacy and space of a house yet the exclusive access to a resort-style pool, bbq facilities and compassionate community of neighbours.
* South-facing, private and tranquil corner-block position furthest from road and closest to forest
* State-of-the-art pool and bbq area in complex with wrap-around pool deck this space is designed to embrace the forest
* A massive 280sqm of indoor-outdoor exclusive living space across three levels
* Two separate internal living rooms
* Ducted air-con for cooling and heating plus fans in bedrooms
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins; master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
* Fully built-in study nook on upper level (bookshelves and cupboard recently built in)
* Kitchen features Bosch electric appliances including a pyrolytic self-cleaning oven and ceramic cooktop
* 2 bathrooms with stone vanity benchtops; dual sink and shower in ensuite; recessed shower and bath in main bathroom; a powder room with toilet and a laundry is downstairs adjoining the kitchen.
* Duo blinds and curtains added recently
* Electric hot water system; Crimsafe rear laundry door
* Fridge and dryer included
* 3-car remote-control garage with recently added built-in storage + space for home gym or additional rumpus
* Visitor car spaces nearby for when friends and family visit
* Positioned in the Gap State High School catchment, here you can secure your spot at one of QLD's best high schools
* This townhouse is water efficient so tenant will be required to pay for water usage
* The owner might consider a pet – cat only
* Owner would prefer a 12-month lease
* This property is leased unfurnished and ready for move-in now
Built in Robes
Hot Water Electric
Pool (In Ground)