Get ready for endless green, leafy vistas PLUS reno and potential bonus splitter block opportunity from this north-south facing 1,117sqm block, close to the Ashgrove border of The Gap and within 8km of the Brisbane CBD. This is truly one of the last large blocks left in The Gap and this close to the Brisbane city!
Put on your creative cap here because given the location of this property and ample block size, potential to subdivide and build multiple new houses (STCA) facing the Ashgrove Golf Course and beautiful Taylor Range could be considered. Or simply renovate the existing post-war house and potentially build another behind (STCA)... or simply renovate and enjoy the spacious large garden. So many ideas to explore from this beautiful block.
Imagine the lifestyle... wheeling the golf buggy just metres to the first hole from home, followed by a drink and a meal at the Golf Club.
Then across the road to the artisan wine shop, down to the Walton Bridge Park for some tai chi or picnic playtime, or across to The Gap Village Shopping Centre for a coffee, lunch, massage or some shopping. It's all within a short walk!
The bus stop is also nearby, with buses running frequently for an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD, or, take the bike path that runs behind the Golf Course – an easy ride to popular Marist College and Mount St Michael's College.
This 1950s 3-bedroom post-war house sits south-facing on the street-front of this large, dreamy block, with driveway down the side and garage underneath. Your spectacular views off the rear deck are north-facing over the Ashgrove Golf Course and Taylor Range. PLUS, you'll find a bonus 'shed' with polished timber floors, ideal art studio or home office.
The house offers potential to make some cosmetic enhancements and improvements then land bank OR detonate and replace with a new build. So here you have a house to rent out or live in, with the added bonus of subdivision potential and a new build behind, now or later (STCA). This property has it all. You'll love settling onto your rear balcony and watching the light dapple across the landscape, casting off an incredibly diverse spectrum of colour and infinite shades of green.
* 1117sqm block with approx. 18.4m frontage in Res A zone, within 200m of a commercial hub
* North-facing from the rear deck, overlooking Ashgrove Golf Course and towards Taylor Range
* 3 bedrooms – 2 queen-sized and 1 single
* 1 bathroom with dual vanity, separate toilet and shower/bath
* Kitchen with solid timber cabinets and benches, expansive walk-in pantry, dish-drawer dishwasher, electric stove and oven, adapted bar fridge, and skylight
* 2 car spaces under house - in garage and carport, also ample storage space, toilet, laundry and workshop or office – all completely separate and enclosed
* BONUS 'shed' out the back with polished hardwood floors, ideal for use as an art studio or separate office
* Polished timber floorboards and fans throughout
* Within the much-prized catchment for The Gap State High School
* Perfect as a home or investment – or both!
So, what are you waiting for? Don't delay or you'll miss out!
* Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
Built in Robes